Finding a way out together
Coaching is the process of helping another person to perform at the peak of his or her abilities. It involves drawing out another person`s strenghts, helping that person to overcome internal resistances and interferences and facilitating him or her to function as a part of a team.Thus, effective coaching requires an emphasis on both task and relationship.
The following topics are in demand very often:
- location analysis in professional or private situations
- creation and realization of personal processing
- exam nerves the fear of speaking in public
- coping with crisis
- reaching goals
- wishes for change
- problems in relationship
- Feedback for managers
- Depending on the situation or special circumstances a coach could take effect as a trainer, counsellor, therapist or supervisor. A good coach is open for the topic the client wants to get help for. He or she will use the trained skill of detection. The coach`s ability to produce step-by step-processes to promote excellence is one of his most important and powerful ressource.
- A special form of coaching is Wingwave-Coaching.